- Thursday 29th : Junior 4NCL round 6
- Monday 2nd : Intercounty Lichess Battle
- Thursday 12th : Junior 4NCL round 7
- ECF Online U18 County Team Championship
- Kings November Rapidplay
- Knights November Rapidplay
- Junior 4NCL Season 2
- Rooks Rapidplay – 31st October
- Kings and Knights Rapidplay – 24th October
- Rooks Rapidplay – Saturday 10th October
- Kings and Knights Rapidplays – 3rd October
- Leicester Juniors Arena Battle – September 2020
- Rooks Rapidplay – September
- Leicestershire Juniors represented in UK Chess Challenge Terafinals!
- Lindsay Pyun top U12 girl in English Youth Online Championships!
- Leicestershire U11’s qualify for the finals of the EPSCA County championships!
- Excellent results at Northamptonshire Junior Chess Championships
- U11s & U11 Girls Win Bronze at Midland Team
Author Archives: Alan Agnew
A large number of club members took part in the English Youth Online championships which took place on the 30th May on Lichess. Amongst a number of good performances by club members Lindsay excelled in winning two prizes, top U12 … Continue reading
15 club members were represented in the 20 board Leicestershire U11 team that made the long journey up to Cheadle Hume on Sunday 8th of March. It was a tough and close competition, with Leicestershire finishing in 4th place with … Continue reading
Two club members put in fantastic performances in the under 8 section of the recent Northamptonshire championships. Sam Wakelin finished joint winner with 5 points out of 6! Em-Jay Dyer was joint top girl, scoring 4 points out of 6, … Continue reading
Two Leicestershire juniors were represented in the English Girls Championships which were held over the weekend of 19th and 20th of October in Oxford. Lindsay Pyun came second in both the U11 and U14 sections scoring 4.5 out of 6 … Continue reading