Umar Syed finished 5th= on 4.5/6 and Jason Lv 11th= on 3.5/6 in the U12 section at the Kent Junior Grand Prix Congress recently. The event was a qualifier for the London Junior Championships in December so with those performances they qualified for the U12 Major and U12 Minor Sections respectively.
- Thursday 29th : Junior 4NCL round 6
- Monday 2nd : Intercounty Lichess Battle
- Thursday 12th : Junior 4NCL round 7
- Kings and Knights Rapidplay – 24th October
- Rooks Rapidplay – Saturday 10th October
- Kings and Knights Rapidplays – 3rd October
- Leicester Juniors Arena Battle – September 2020
- Rooks Rapidplay – September
- Leicestershire Juniors represented in UK Chess Challenge Terafinals!
- Lindsay Pyun top U12 girl in English Youth Online Championships!
- Leicestershire U11’s qualify for the finals of the EPSCA County championships!
- Excellent results at Northamptonshire Junior Chess Championships
- U11s & U11 Girls Win Bronze at Midland Team
- February Mini Rapidplay
- December Mini-Rapidplay
- 4 Counties Invitational 2019
- November LJC Mini-Rapidplay
- 2019 English Girls Championships