Rakhym Serik won the Kings section with a near perfect score of 3.5/4, whilst Anant Kapoor did achieve a straight 5 wins out of 5 to win the Rooks section, with Noor Datoo continuing his rapid improvement to finish 2nd= in the section with 4/5 and win the ‘Knights’ award for players graded under 150 pts on Leicester Junior Chess Club’s internal grading system.
- Thursday 29th : Junior 4NCL round 6
- Monday 2nd : Intercounty Lichess Battle
- Thursday 12th : Junior 4NCL round 7
- Kings and Knights Rapidplay – 24th October
- Rooks Rapidplay – Saturday 10th October
- Kings and Knights Rapidplays – 3rd October
- Leicester Juniors Arena Battle – September 2020
- Rooks Rapidplay – September
- Leicestershire Juniors represented in UK Chess Challenge Terafinals!
- Lindsay Pyun top U12 girl in English Youth Online Championships!
- Leicestershire U11’s qualify for the finals of the EPSCA County championships!
- Excellent results at Northamptonshire Junior Chess Championships
- U11s & U11 Girls Win Bronze at Midland Team
- February Mini Rapidplay
- December Mini-Rapidplay
- 4 Counties Invitational 2019
- November LJC Mini-Rapidplay
- 2019 English Girls Championships