The County U100 team qualified for the National Semifinals in fine style by beating Lancashire 8-4 in the their quarterfinal. The foundation of the victory was laid by a particularly strong performance from the top boards with 6 points scored from boards 1-7. Again 6 of the team were juniors and George Worrow-Goodin on board 2 lengthened his winning streak to 4 in the U100s this season. Joseph Ward-Langham, taking promotion up to board 1 in his stride, achieved a good draw and maintained his unbeaten U100 season so far. There were also victories for the Syston ‘3’ (Stuart Hollingworth, Mick Adams and Reg Agger), Paul Mottram, Thomas Blay and Paul Martin. The full scoresheet is here. Report by Paul Mottram
- Thursday 29th : Junior 4NCL round 6
- Monday 2nd : Intercounty Lichess Battle
- Thursday 12th : Junior 4NCL round 7
- Kings and Knights Rapidplay – 24th October
- Rooks Rapidplay – Saturday 10th October
- Kings and Knights Rapidplays – 3rd October
- Leicester Juniors Arena Battle – September 2020
- Rooks Rapidplay – September
- Leicestershire Juniors represented in UK Chess Challenge Terafinals!
- Lindsay Pyun top U12 girl in English Youth Online Championships!
- Leicestershire U11’s qualify for the finals of the EPSCA County championships!
- Excellent results at Northamptonshire Junior Chess Championships
- U11s & U11 Girls Win Bronze at Midland Team
- February Mini Rapidplay
- December Mini-Rapidplay
- 4 Counties Invitational 2019
- November LJC Mini-Rapidplay
- 2019 English Girls Championships