The County U100 team beat Surrey convincingly 7½ – 4½ in the National Semifinal on Saturday at Brogborough in Bedfordshire. They will now contest the final on July 1st against Warwickshire, who perhaps surprisingly knocked out Notts in a close match in the other Semifinal. Once again half the Leicestershire U100 team was made up of juniors and collectively they had a particularly successful day with all six scoring points for the team. George Worrow-Goodin (4½/5) and Joseph Ward-Langman (3½/5) remain unbeaten all season in this competition. Wins were achieved by Mike Griffiths, Stuart Hollingworth, Umar Syed, Rory Haywood and Jason Liacheng LV. The full scoresheet is here.
- Thursday 29th : Junior 4NCL round 6
- Monday 2nd : Intercounty Lichess Battle
- Thursday 12th : Junior 4NCL round 7
- Kings and Knights Rapidplay – 24th October
- Rooks Rapidplay – Saturday 10th October
- Kings and Knights Rapidplays – 3rd October
- Leicester Juniors Arena Battle – September 2020
- Rooks Rapidplay – September
- Leicestershire Juniors represented in UK Chess Challenge Terafinals!
- Lindsay Pyun top U12 girl in English Youth Online Championships!
- Leicestershire U11’s qualify for the finals of the EPSCA County championships!
- Excellent results at Northamptonshire Junior Chess Championships
- U11s & U11 Girls Win Bronze at Midland Team
- February Mini Rapidplay
- December Mini-Rapidplay
- 4 Counties Invitational 2019
- November LJC Mini-Rapidplay
- 2019 English Girls Championships